Front-End Web Developers
Keepsite is construction management software for project-based organisations and people who create buildings and infrastructure. Our clients include architects and engineers, multinational construction businesses and tradespeople.
Location: HQ is in Kings Cross, London but a number of current tasks do not require physical presence in London
We are seeking passionate and highly skilled developers to help us build out core processes and new features and refine the Keepsite web application. This requires working creatively and being adaptive. You’ll be based in London or anywhere else and will work with the core team who are based in London. Responsibilities include:
- Work as a member of a small cross functional team where roles overlap and each person is a critical part of the whole
- Help to define and document workflows and processes and support the development of user stories and functional specifications
- Make technical design decisions in line with the Keepsite style guide and practical needs
- Implement high quality code efficiently
- Define appropriate test cases and fix any bugs found during testing thoroughly
- Be responsible for achieving quality outputs to tight deadlines, in the context of an agile approach to development
- Work with the Senior developer to integrate business logic and presentation
Knowledge, skills, experience
Ideal candidates will have impressive professional experience in developing web applications using our tech stack:
- PHP and available PHP libraries
- WordPress Multisite
- Plugins API
- Theme development
- Agile methodologies
Applicants should have:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 5 years experience in front-end web development
- 2+ years experience designing, developing and maintaining web applications using our tech stack
- 1+ years experience working with Scrum or a similar Agile methodology
- Experience with testing and quality assurance – a strong appreciation of how to test applications efficiently and effectively
While only short term, if you like working with Keepsite and you are delivering great work, we may wish to extend you a full-time offer. We are seeking to deliver a new product innovation to a large addressable market and so we are looking for candidates with a passionate interest in working with a dynamic team, with entrepreneurial backgrounds and understanding of the needs of a start-up.
We value creativity, continual personal and professional development, an analytical mind, a great work ethic, consistent customer focus, and personal responsibility – signs that you love what you do and strive to be great at it.
Positions are short term (task based or < three months), at least initially, and remuneration will be on a rate or fixed lump sum basis, depending on the requirements of the particular role.
Please send your CV and introductory email to email@example.com